Buying Jexus patches using just debit / credit card - how does it work?
1. You have to send me an
e-mail and say you want to pay for my soundpack with your card.
2. I create a money request in my
PayPal account and I send this request to your e-mail.
3. When you receive this e-mail, you have to click "pay".
4. You get transported to PayPal page - you should click "pay using card" or "pay
5. You should fill the data on the next page and proceed.
6. The end! - PayPal will take
the requested amount of money from your bank card.
I will get a notification and you will receive the soundset.
The payment is handled by two entities only: Paypal and your bank, so it's 100%
Here's the official PayPal support page about this method: